1 April 2016

Khloe Kardashian says she's never seen a white dick before


31 year old Khloe Kardashian says she's never seen a
white peen before. In a preview clip for an upcoming
segment of her show, Kocktails with Khloe, Pauly Shore
asks Khloe Kardashian how come the Kardashian sisters
only date Black guys? To which Khloe responds,
"Not all of us! I’m not their vagina. So all I can
speak about is my vagina. It’s all I know though.
I’ve never seen a white penis. So if you want to
show me yours, I would like to see it. I’ve never
seen one though.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Profile of His Excellency, The Deputy Governor of Kogi State, Edward David Onoja (CIK)

Edward David Unekwuojo Onoja was born into the family of Mr. and Mrs. Amodu Onoja on the 9th of August, 1974. His alma-nature is Odidoko-Em...